Thursday, June 5, 2008

The World is Ready to Barter!

This is so amazing, I recently joined a small business online community and raised the question about bartering. I got a nice response from people saying that they are interested in bartering, but not enough reliable resources are available to bareter. My assumption is if you barter for a service or product, you are not taken seriously, but the economy is changing people's reaction to a great service.

There are small pockets of entrepreneurs who bareter to build relationships, a solid reputation and receive the goods or services for a mutual exchange. For example, here is an excerpt from an article I saw today on Entrepreneur.com. "As the cash economy cools, the cashless economy is heating up. These days, more entrepreneurs are experimenting with barter."

We all know the basic principal of trading of goods or services. So I say let's get out there and bareter!


No comments: