Monday, May 12, 2008

Property Bartering

About a week ago, I came across this link (http://www.propertybarter.co.za) in one of many news feeds. The name of the site is Property Barter and it's based in South Africa. It caught my attention rather quickly. I thought how can you barter property?

According to the site you can exchange assets of equal value. I thought this was a neat idea, if you get tired of something then barter it for something else. If you had your eye on your neighbor's or friend’s house, condo, apartment, or car and vice versa, wouldn't you try to trade for it? I know at one point or another we all jokingly said “I’ll take that off your hands" or “I’ll take it if you don’t want it.”

This is a really good idea for countries with poor economic value. Heck this might be even good here in America, with out weak the dollar is and the abundant foreclosures.

If there is anyone wanting to start this let me know. I'll jump on board.

No comments: