Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cash Flow and Bartering

I was talking to a co-worker the other day, we some how got on the subject of cash flow. I really didn't understand cash flow. I though cash flow was the same as profit, but I was wrong. A lot of first time business owners and entrepreneurs make this mistake.

Over this Memorial Day weekend I came across the article about cash flow. We, meaning business owners and entrepreneurs are so busy coming up with ideas and products to sell, making payments, and investing in the business, we tend to associate profit with cash flow. To my understanding cash flow is the constant inflow of money to accomplish all the things mentioned above.

Also to avoid cash flow problems, have good customers and take advantage of various sales tool. But knowing that there will always be a few people slowing down the cash flow. The article suggest and I suggest it as well is those that present problems or show any signs of slowing down the cash flow, bareter with them.

You can barter goods or services to sure up cash flow loses or improve baretering relationpships. With barting you can improve cash flow, build realtionships and establish creibility in your business.

1 comment:

Fareeda said...

This blogger site seems to focus on ways to enhance your business through the benefits of bartering. I wanted to take this opportunity to inform small to medium size businesses that immediate cash is available for you. I am a small business and I use factoring to meet my payroll and to take advantage of discounts on supplies that I often need. If you invoice at least $3,000 per month, and you are a viable business, this cash flow opportunity is available for you. You don't need good credit, you don't need a business plan, and the percentage that is charged is far less than a bank would charge if you got a loan. Furthermore, with a loan, you would have to pay back with interest. You would also have to wait forever to get an answer. Meanwhile, your business still has to operate. With factoring, you can get immediate cash without all the red tape, and you won't be in debt to anyone. Call me, Fareeda Watson, FYI & Associates, and I will walk you through it. I'm also a Cash Flow Consultant, and I use what I know. (773) 604-1600